January 31, 2012

The Nation Polarized..... On Greg Knapp




Took an informal poll of the Raider Nation on the hiring of Greg Knapp and got some interesting feedback. I am seriously concerned of the polarization these choices have been making, some popular, some not so much. I think the unfortunate thing with Greg is that he was a part of the Jamarcus Russell era and that name has yet to rid itself from the mouth of the Nation.

Here is the feedback I received:

Twitter-

@MacRaider187 - well as long as we don't bring back Art Shell I guess I'm ok with it. Were a Run 1st team anyways. Knapp has that track record

@R8ers4Life - I hate it but I will support my Raiders no matter what.

@Raidermosesj - Retread--nuff' said...

@Caldwell_26 - hes a raider I now have faith.

@socalimex1 - last time he was fed J. Russell! Lets give the man a chance b4 we run him over with the bus. Russell was really that bad!

@ISmashedUrGirl - I wish they would've kept Al Saunders...if they hire a nobody DC..I'm watching Rugby next season...


Facebook-

Troy Tremaine - who?


Chaotic View


Christopher M. Dirks - He did alright in Houston. You can't judge him with J-Rus. That's not fair.
Freddie Flores - Weak! Knapp is a joke. Last time he was our OC, he got stripped of play calling
Raider Bill - I think he will be alright this time around since our coaches have full control over the team! Look what he did with the texans! Made the playoffs for the 1st time and with back up QBs!


Miguel Martinez - I guess time will tell...did a good job with cards he was delt with in Houston...we have a better roster then when he was with us the first time and it's a total different scenario with the coaching and front office situation. Utilize our weapons and we can be a force to recon with! 1 Nation Baby!!


Johnny Gardner - Im not the biggest Greg Knapp fan but hes never had very good talent to work with n Oaklands throw it deep offense is completely outdated.

Jeff Beekman  - I dont like the move I liked Al Saunders... damn.

Nicholas Chen - Greg Knapp didnt work out too well for the Raiders the first time I think it would be a big mistake brining him back I think The Raiders should keep Al Saunders as OC.

Josh Burden  - I'M GONNA TRY TO QUIT CARING UNTIL I HEAR WE ARE 10-0 THEN I'LL GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE SCREW MARK DAVIS AND REGGIE UGLY ASS
Raider Alex - NOOOOOOOOOO
Jason Rasmussen - oh.......fudge....
Whether or not you want to admit it or not, the Raider Nation is becoming polarized. Torn between their love of the team and common sense, it's becoming harder and harder to sell everyone on the direction the team is going.
I look to see plenty of empty seats and Season Ticket Holders really making this a tough year in the O.co unless a big fish is landed in free agency to spark a better feeling.
What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Keep AL SAUNDERS. Hire TODD BOWLES as DC...Trade Mcfadden and Jacoby Ford for draft picks

    ReplyDelete